End of Dayz Clan
END OF DAYZ
Have an Enjin account?
Register to End of Dayz Clan
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
WE ARE AN SOCIAL GAMING CLAN FOR ADULTS.
This is your application form for the End of Dayz Clan. We are an adult only, non-competitive social gaming clan. We play on the Xbox One, Microsoft PC, and PS4. To apply, YOU MUST ENTER A VALID XBOX LIVE or PS4 GAMER TAG. You need to be a mature adult, and will serve a probationary period to ensure you align with our play style.
We focus on three games, COD, Destiny and FORTNITE. We do discuss and play other multi-player games.
You will be contacted by the email you provided, when your application is reviewed.At that point, you will know if the application was accepted or rejected.
Upon your acceptance, you will be granted access to the EODz Website and will be a probationary member of the clan. To gain full value of your membership, you need to meet and play online with members. Start by making a introductory message about yourself in our new member thread. Make sure you list your gamer tag if it is not your site id, what games and times you like to play. As people reply, add them to your online friend's list.
Finally, make sure you send friend request to our two admins, TA Drag Racer and Alley Kat Grrrr (XBOX LIVE), or tadragrac and Alley Kat Grrrr (PS4) .
What is your real name?
What is your date of birth?
How did you hear about the End of Dayz Clan?
Message on the COD forums
Message on the ARK Survival forums
Message on the XBL forums
Saw a member playing online
Was referred to the clan by a current member
If you answered other, please explain how you heard about our clan.
If you were referred by a current member of the EODz, please enter their username
Please list your Xbox Live and/or PS4 Gamer Tag (Required for Membership)
Please list the systems and games you use. We will use the information to help match you with gamers.
Call of Duty
ARK Survival Evolved
Grand Theft Auto V
Select All that Apply
THE END OF DAYZ CLAN CODE OF CONDUCT
THE END OF DAYZ CLAN CODE OF CONDUCT
• The End of Dayz Clan (EODz) is a non-competitive adult gaming clan. Non-competitive does not mean we don’t attempt to win in matches, hold voluntary practice sessions, or share information to make us more competitive. It does mean, regardless your gaming abilities, you will not be excluded from any clan activities or gaming sessions. We will not ask people to leave parties because of their gaming ability. Everyone is welcome to game with us.
• We will not tolerate racial comments, sexual harassment, or any other form of personal attacks against members or non-members at any time.
• It is not appropriate, while on our website or in parties exclusively with our members, to promote other clans or invite our members to your other clan’s functions. It is also inappropriate to wear a another clans tag or identifier when playing with EODz members.
• While in the EODz, members will not hack, boost, glitch, modify hardware, use modded controllers, or any other method of attempting to gain an unfair advantage in online, multiplayer competitive games. This includes modding hardware to play copied games or bypass fees associated with online play.
• The website is a public and member occupied space, controlled by the clan’s administration and moderators. We reserve the right to lock or remove any post made on our website, at any time, when we deem it inappropriate. We also reserve the right to ban any individuals who say or write anything here or in a public space, that may cause harm to the EODz.
• We are an adult clan. We no longer admit applicants under 18 years of age. If you wish to game with children and those under our age requirements, please do so outside of our parties. You can game with who you wish, but please respect our members wishes of gaming with adults. Its perfectly acceptible to invite clan members into your party if you are gaming with children, just let them know there are young members in the party. The clan member then can decide if they wish to remain. We are in no way trying to limit who you play with, we are just attempting to prevent our adult behavior from accidentally bleeding into the underage lobbies. We may sponsor parent/child gaming times at our discretion.
• If you have a problem with a fellow member, bring it to the attention of the administrators or moderators; privately. You may do this in a private message to an administrator or moderator; or by the Contact Us link on the website. Under no circumstance, enter into an argument with another member, or make derogatory statements about another member in one of our public spaces; including forums and online parties.
• Adult family members may become members without following all the procedures needed by new, unknown applicants. Speak with an administrator or moderator about what they need to do, to become members.
• Regardless of the method of entry into this clan; all members must follow our code of conduct.
I have read and agree with the Code of Conduct
I do not agree with the Code of Conduct
I agree to abide by all End of Dayz Clan rules and abide by the End of Dayz code of conduct while using the End of Dayz Clan website and while gaming with the End of Dayz clan online
I understand if I gave false information on the application, or violate the code of conduct while involved in End of Dayz activities, my membership can be cancelled.
I agree to follow the End of Dayz Clan Code of Conduct and I wish to apply for membership to the End of Dayz Clan.
I do not wish to apply for the End of Dayz Clan at this time.
By signing up with End of Dayz Clan and Enjin you agree to the
Terms of Service
© 2018 Enjin